|Name:||Metallographic Specimen||Type:||Portable Metallurgical Microscope|
metallurgical sample preparation,
metallographic sample preparation equipment
4XB Metallurgical Microscope
1 . Applications & features:
1. Used to identify and analyze the organizational structure of all kinds of metals and alloy materials.
can be widely used in factories and laboratories to verify the quality of casting, to inspect the raw material and analyze the metallographic organization of material after treatment, and to do some research work for surface spraying etc.
2. It is a binocular-type inverted metallographic microscope
3. It can be equipped with photographic device to proceed photomicrography.
4. Due to the surface of specimen to be observed coinciding with the table surface, it has no limit to the height of specimen.
5. The equipment base has large supporting area and the arm bend is strong which makes the gravity of equipment lower, thus it can be placed stably and reliably.
6. There is a 45 º tilt angle between the eyepiece and supporting surface, and this make it comfortable to observe.
7. It features convenient operation, compact structure and elegant appearance.
2. Technical Specification:
|Category||magnification||view diameter (mm)|
|Category||magnification||numerical aperture (NA)||system||working distance (mm)|
|Achromatic objective lens||10X||0.25||Dry||7.31|
|Semi-flat-field achromatic objective lens||40X||0.65||Dry||0.66|
|2.3. The total optical magnification||100X-1250X|
|2.4. Mechanical tube length||160 mm|
|2.5. Rough focusing fretting institutions, Focus Range||7 mm|
|Rough focusing fretting institutions, Lattice-valued scale||0.002 mm|
|2.6. Rough dynamic focusing range||7 mm|
|2.7. Machinery table||75 * 50 mm|
|2.8. Lighting bulb||6v 12w bromine tungsten lamp|
|2.9. Containing object (diameter)||10,20,42|
|2.10. Instrument Weight||5 kg|
|2.11. Packing box size||360 * 246 * 360 millimeters|
|3.1. The main microscope||one|
|3.2. Eyepiece 10X, 12.5X||2 pcs. each|
|3.3. objective lens 10X, 40X (flat-field), 100 (oil)||1 pc. Each|
|3.4. binocular tube||one|
|3.5. 10 X eyepiece micrometer||one|
|3.6. micrometer-foot (0.01)||one|
|3.7. contents pressure spring||one|
|3.8. slide φ10, φ20, φ42||per one|
|3.9. filter (yellow, green, gray and frosted glass)||per one|
|3.10. fir oil||one bottle|
|3.11. light bulb (bromine tungsten lamp) (standby)||two|