|Measuring Range:||80~1042HV; 100-450HB; 20-70HRC||Indenter:||Vickers Diamond Indenter|
|Measuring Direction:||Support 360°||Hardness Scale:||HV, HB, HRC|
|Dimensions (mm):||170x75x40||Weight (g):||500|
Ultrasonic Hardness Tester TM-U3
TM-U3 ultrasonic hardness tester can nondestructively measure the metals and alloys with a minimum thickness of 3 mm. It can measure strip/plate workpiece, mold hardened
layer, blade hardened layer, tooth surface hardened layer, flange edge, wheel, turbine rotor, thin plate, shaft and pipe, container, knife edge, welding part, etc.
● Nondestructive hardness tester for testing hardened layer and thin workpieces
● 3.5-inch color LCD screen
● It indicates the battery status and alarms in low battery
● Conversion of common hardness sales (HV, HB, HRC)
● Hardness value calibration and delete calibration
● Select the tested material, mainly steel and cast steel. After calibration with the standard test block, it can measure alloy tool steel, special cast iron and non-ferrous metals
● Large memory: built-in 8G SD card.
● Free measurement in all directions, no compensation is needed.
● It can display the maximum value, minimum value, average value, standard deviation, measurement times, previous measurement values, etc.
● Upper/lower limits setting and alarm when out of the limits
● Rechargeable lithium ion battery, continuous working time is more than 30 hours
● Portable stand to enhance the measurement accuracy
|Measuring range||80~1042HV; 100-450HB; 20-70HRC|
|Indenter||vickers diamond indenter|
|Measuring direction||Support 360°|
|Hardness scale||HV, HB, HRC|
|humidity: 30%~80% R.H|
● Main unit
● 10N manual probe
● Standard test block
● V-shape base
● Probe cable
● TMTeck certificate
● Warranty card
● Instruction manual