|Impact Energy:||2.207±0.1J（0.225Kgf.m)||Length Of Spring Stretch:||75±0.3mm|
|Tension Spring Stiffness:||785±30N/m|
concrete strength test hammer,
ndt rebound hammer test
TMH-225Q Digital Concrete Test Hammer (Simple Type)for the needs of in place test for concrete compressive strength
Introduction TMH-225Q Digital Concrete Hammer is a high-tech product, especially designed for the needs of in place test for concrete compressive strength, applied to non-destructive test (NDT) hardened concrete compressive strength component in construct projects.
● Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method >(JGJ/T23-2011). And ASTMC805, EN 12504
● Automatic recording function improves the efficiency of measurement.
● Using sensitive operation touch keys. The keys are not easy to aging.
● Integrated wireless structure of the test hammer host and the displayer part. Easy to carry and make work efficient.
● The instrument is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery,which can operate continuously for more than 10 hours
|Length of spring stretch||75±0.3mm|
|Tension spring stiffness||785±30N/m|
|The static friction of pointer slider||0.65N±0.15N|
|Radius of spherical tip||25mm±1mm|
|The average rebound values on steel anvil||80±2|
|Data storage capacity||200 standard components|
|Power supply||1×5# Ni-MH rechargeable battery|
● TMH-225Q test hammer
● USB communication cable
● Software disc
● Carrying case
● Charger 5v 1A