|Travel Of Mobile Frame:||25mm||PositionaI Accuracy:||0.01mm|
|Rotating Speed:||0-600r/min||Cutting Wheel Specification:||φ100-φ150mm|
inverted metallurgical microscope,
metallographic sample preparation equipment
TMDS-600 precision cutting machine
TMDS-600 precision cutting machine is suitable for precise non-deformable cutting of metals,electronic components, ceramic materials, crystals, hard alloys, rock samples, mineral samples, concrete, organic materials, biological materials (tooth, bone) and other materials.
Features and Application:
The device has high positioning accuracy, large speed regulation range, strong cutting ability, strong circulating cooling system, preset speed, touch screen control display, easy operation control, automatic cutting can reduce operator fatigue and ensure sample preparation. Consistency, this unit has a large, bright cutting chamber with a safety switch. The machine has two modes, manual and automatic. It is one of the metallographic test equipments of colleges and universities.
There are many types of materials, especially suitable for high-value artificial crystals. The equipment is equipped with four fixtures A, B, C, and D, which can cut the workpiece at the optimal angle. The machine tool is equipped with limit switches to achieve cutting operations at the same time. Nobody. The axis runs with high precision and can precisely adjust the level of the object. The machine will stop automatically after cutting.
|Travel of mobile frame||25mm|
|Cutting wheel specification||φ100-φ150mm|
(1) The equipment must be well grounded and use standard power.
(2) The equipment should be installed on a sturdy workbench, without vibration, temperature between 10 ℃ and 30 ℃, relative humidity less than 85%, no corrosive gas and electric dust.
(3) The power should be cut off during equipment installation and cleaning.
(4) Before installing the blade, first clean the holder and blade to avoid cutting accuracy.
(5) When the blade is running, keep fingers away from the blade and other dangerous
(6) When the machine is not used for a long time, the equipment should be cut off